• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Someone needing help to identify a jacke provenance

bfrench

Administrator
Hi, Folks,

I received an email as attached below - anybody have any info to help this gentleman?

Cheers,
Bill French

Subject: Identification request
Date: Wed, September 29, 2010 08:47
To: [email protected]
Priority: Normal
Options: View Full Header | View Printable Version | Download this as a file

Hello there,

I have in my possesion a flying jacket which contains a registration certificate/card in its original wallet, dated 12 Sept.1918 and registered to a Martin Lawrey of Detroit Mich.

There is also an address which looks like 486 AlAntoine Detroit Uraipe?.

On the reverse of the card there is the address of the 'Local Board, it being No.4 195 Forest Avenue, Detroit Mich. The registrar Ford R Coate.

This flight jacket has seen much life, i would like to research the provenance of the jacket and the owner.

If you are able and would consider assisting me in this endeavour please contact me at this address, I can then send photos and explanation of how i came to recieve it.

Regards
Nicholas J Clark

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Yes, perhaps he could join the forum, post photos ... and we could all have a go at helping him.