• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skyhawk?

Cogerrunt

It seems the only time we see an interest in Skywalk, is when they themselves post. Is this true or I'm I just imagining it?

Smithy

Yeah a class act. Diddled a number of guys on here in various ways, and even vindictively banned Burt when he asked for his money back after waiting months and months over deadline and being given the runaround.

Came on here after a year or two radio silence, apologised and said he wasn't here to promote his jackets or sell anything. A lot here said fair enough and gave him a second chance.

Promptly after a few months, started flogging his business and jackets, and then just a few months back did his old trick of promising someone delivery by such and such a date, then ignored their "where's my jacket" emails and phonecalls for months. When they posted on here and got their CC company involved, he suddenly chimed up.

Each to his own but after that track record I'd be surprised whether anyone would trust him further than they could throw him.

As with everything though, your mileage and tolerance of that may vary.

bseal

Yeah a class act. Diddled a number of guys on here in various ways, and even vindictively banned Burt when he asked for his money back after waiting months and months over deadline and being given the runaround.

Came on here after a year or two radio silence, apologised and said he wasn't here to promote his jackets or sell anything. A lot here said fair enough and gave him a second chance.

Promptly after a few months, started flogging his business and jackets, and then just a few months back did his old trick of promising someone delivery by such and such a date, then ignored their "where's my jacket" emails and phonecalls for months. When they posted on here and got their CC company involved, he suddenly chimed up.

Each to his own but after that track record I'd be surprised whether anyone would trust him further than they could throw him.

As with everything though, your mileage and tolerance of that may vary.

“ …but after that track record…”

IMG_2230.jpeg