• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Size 38 Perry - original + watch ... you gotta look at these

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
srivats said:
Anyone here bidding on the Perry? Anyone knows the seller?

Contrailschaser .... he used to be a member here, and you wouldn't find a better seller.

Nice watch too ....

That's probably the best condition Luftwaffe big pilot watch I've seen- not that I have seen TOO many of them as I can't afford to collect them!

Looks to be a beauty though.

Roughwear

tamoko said:
Watch is amazing and ultra rare special in this condition.
"s***s( 0 )" ?
This is really mint jacket and if this one in you size, why not.

A2 jackets don't come much better than this. I would not describe it as "mint" because of the moth damage to the knits. A mint jacket should be as it was when it left the maker! It is really "near mint", in exceptional condition. BTW my near mint size 44 Perry has perfect knits, but unlike this one minor wear to the lining at the neck.

Andrew

Still an lot of money for a size 38... does make me wonder what my 48 is now worth (not that it's in as good nic however).

Shame JCS doesn't post anymore, his collection is amazing.

Roughwear

I agree Tamoko. My Perry had had the label removed, but now has a Perry label from JC. I paid a fraction of the price for my Perry compared to current price of this jacket. :)

jacketimp

so the ayes have it..........that there should be no ooooh and aaaahs about the watch and the perry........more or less......... ;)

Roughwear

tamoko said:
Roughwear said:
I agree Tamoko. My Perry had had the label removed, but now has a Perry label from JC. I paid a fraction of the price for my Perry compared to current price of this jacket. :)
If you will sale Parry, will you put info about repro label :)? Any way for me is no problem. But you himself will pay more for original, or repro labeled Jacket.
Some time replacing is necessary but i am not sure about repro label or repro patch on original jacket, this is something important "original".

The Perry will not be for sale. I will try to find an original label if I can.

jacketimp

Roughwear said:
tamoko said:
Roughwear said:
If you will sale Parry, will you put info about repro label :)? Any way for me is no problem. But you himself will pay more for original, or repro labeled Jacket.
Some time replacing is necessary but i am not sure about repro label or repro patch on original jacket, this is something important "original".

The Perry will not be for sale. I will try to find an original label if I can.

good luck with perry label hunting!

srivats

jacketimp said:
is it the price or the conditon of the A2 or the id of the buyer that's intriguing you?

The price is out of my range ... but the jacket is extremely nice. I was just wondering if this is one of our forum members selling ... I'd love to own an original someday!

jacketimp

srivats said:
jacketimp said:
is it the price or the conditon of the A2 or the id of the buyer that's intriguing you?

The price is out of my range ... but the jacket is extremely nice. I was just wondering if this is one of our forum members selling ... I'd love to own an original someday!

you will.........if you're like me just put moneys aside so that you have the war chest full when the jacket comes a calling!

and don't forget to post pix..........it's like your first date, your first original!

cheerio,

imp