• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shell Cordovan horsehide

ButteMT61

And that's what you don't get in a third-world sweat shop! Love to see how things are done like this.

arclight

I'm fairly proficient in CQB with a knife, but I would not mess with those cutters at the Horween factory. Those guys are so proficient they could cut you from Hell to Breakfast and you wouldn't even know it. They make Gus from "Breaking Bad" look like a ranked amateur!

ButteMT61

arclight said:
I'm fairly proficient in CQB with a knife, but I would not mess with those cutters at the Horween factory. Those guys are so proficient they could cut you from Hell to Breakfast and you wouldn't even know it. They make Gus from "Breaking Bad" look like a ranked amateur!

I noticed that too - did you see that knife cut the shell out? Literally like going though butter. It was surgical! BB fan here too ;)