• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shanghi Flight Jacket Convention 2009

The jackets pictured are a selection of those from the personal collection belonging to the owner of RMNZ/The Few.
Not pictured are M-444's, B-10's, D-1's and B-6's.
The pictures were taken at a Trade show in Shanghai, China , hosted by the Few.
The jackets are of RMJ origin, dating from around 2000/2001 I think.
The jackets are all safely back in Christchurch, NZ.

Bevan.

CBI

althought these are very cool looking jackets with terrific artwork, very little of it looks like period theater painted jackets. Ultimatley, not very interesting to me but in general, it would still have been nice to have been there.

zoomer

A "Marilyn" A-2...what's next? An Elvis A-2?

The past is a small country, I suppose, but this strikes me as a high-quality rendition of a total POS concept. Like something you'd find in a NYC souvenir store, made for people all over the world looking for something Pure American Pop.

You might as well decorate your jacket with a Route 66 sign and a cheeseburger the size of a baby's head. :lol:

442RCT

zoomer said:
A "Marilyn" A-2...what's next? An Elvis A-2?

The past is a small country, I suppose, but this strikes me as a high-quality rendition of a total POS concept. Like something you'd find in a NYC souvenir store, made for people all over the world looking for something Pure American Pop.

You might as well decorate your jacket with a Route 66 sign and a cheeseburger the size of a baby's head. :lol:

I'm shameless, I'd buy any one of those jackets in size 40-42 for $ 500...maybe a little more for Marilyn or the Dragon Lady :roll:
V466ROUTE66PINUP-1.jpg