• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sefton A-2 jackets any one own one ?

A

Anonymous

Hi Any one on the forum own a Sefton type A-2 Jacket or had one ,how did you rate it .

All the best Jeff

havocpaul

I had one way back when (late'80's I think), at the time they were advertised in Flypast and the like. I was impressed with the workmanship, well built, steerhide was nice, correct lining, good label, repro Talon as were being used by all repro makers at that time. I used it as a daily wearer and it looked and felt right. I see there's a couple on eBay at the moment in the UK. If you can find a nice one at a good price I'd grab it.

joeson

havocpaul said:
I had one way back when (late'80's I think), at the time they were advertised in Flypast and the like. I was impressed with the workmanship, well built, steerhide was nice, correct lining, good label, repro Talon as were being used by all repro makers at that time. I used it as a daily wearer and it looked and felt right. I see there's a couple on eBay at the moment in the UK. If you can find a nice one at a good price I'd grab it.

I have one.I have to say it is one of the nicest repro a-2's I have owned.The grain and figuring on the hide are fantastic.Unfortunately,the cuffs and waistband are now shot.Anybody have some caramel coloured knits they want to part with?

A

Anonymous

joeson said:
havocpaul said:

I have one.I have to say it is one of the nicest repro a-2's I have owned.The grain and figuring on the hide are fantastic.Unfortunately,the cuffs and waistband are now shot.Anybody have some caramel coloured knits they want to part with?

Steve will most probably redo the knits for you himself - if you ask him nicely. He's a top bloke.

Dave :ugeek:

greyhound52

I had one very nice. Didn't like the knits as they were too thick. Leather was excellent. If you can get one go for it.