• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

scrapbook USAAF

dujardin

hellooooooooooooo

some days ago, i win a nice scrapbook on ebay US.
alas no photo inside, this may explain i win it for just a few usd.
i will use it to preserve my best photos, at this time i just place 2 for the show.

is this not a beauty ????

2011_020320100430bis0001.jpg

2011_020320100430bis0002.jpg

2011_020320100430bis0003.jpg

2011_020320100430bis0004.jpg

2011_020320100430bis0007.jpg

2011_020320100430bis0005.jpg

2011_020320100430bis0006.jpg

byebyeeeeeeeeee
marcel

better duck

Very nice acquisition Marcel, looking good on your GW "Elisabeth" jacket by Jerome Urbaniak!! great photographs in the album too!

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hey Marcel, that's a very cool looking album with the 3-D like cover art !!!!!!!!!!
A really nice find , hope you eventually get some original photos/patches to put inside !
Johnny

dujardin

EMBLEMHUNTER said:
Hey Marcel, that's a very cool looking album with the 3-D like cover art !!!!!!!!!!
A really nice find , hope you eventually get some original photos/patches to put inside !
Johnny

hello Johnny,

the photos i have are presented here above, reprints and signed.
i will probably try to found other one.
i only have repro patches but this will make a good mix.
byeeeeee
marcel

tom james

Gee Marcel, when you first posted this thread I thought you might have had unlimited funds & had bought a 506th FS,404th FG scrapbook that just sold for $3227.00! Many pictures from Sint Trudin. Beautiful pictures/ UNBELIEVABLE MONEY. I just hope the seller wasn't selling his family heritage.

Stony

Glad to see you have the Al Jones photo in there. I'll have to talk to him soon and see how he's doing.

dujardin

tom james said:
Gee Marcel, when you first posted this thread I thought you might have had unlimited funds & had bought a 506th FS,404th FG scrapbook that just sold for $3227.00! Many pictures from Sint Trudin. Beautiful pictures/ UNBELIEVABLE MONEY. I just hope the seller wasn't selling his family heritage.

hello Tom,

noooooooooooooooo
alas, it's not me the guy with unlimited money
i just found this nice scrapbook on the bay for a little little price

but i'm still dreamin' that a day i win the Euromillion and may buy a B-17 to have place enough for my collection :lol:

dujardin

Stony said:
Glad to see you have the Al Jones photo in there. I'll have to talk to him soon and see how he's doing.

greattttt
when you go there, tell him i'm happy with the photo.
and shake his hand for me

thanksssssss
marcel