• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sale at Standard & Strange - Eastman Included

mulceber

Just got an email overnight that Standard & Strange is having an "Inflation Reduction Sale" of 25% off on most of their stock. A number of brands (like Real McCoy and John Lofgren) are excluded, but what's NOT excluded is their stock of Eastman goods, including their...
  • Tanker Boots, all three types
  • The Raider boots
  • Chapel in the Flak 100th BG tribute jacket
  • A-1 (standard, not 50 Cal)
  • B-10
  • a couple of their ELMC jackets.
Between now and March 31st is probably the best time in recent memory to get new ELC goods...
Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 12.39.07 PM.png

mulceber

Yeah, the thought had occurred to me that this unfortunately only really benefits the Americans.:(

I'm really tempted by those Tanker boots. I'm not quite sure how much I'd wear them though. They're really neat looking, and I've heard they're pretty comfortable, but they're just a bit more "biker" than my current wardrobe....

CK90

Yeah, the thought had occurred to me that this unfortunately only really benefits the Americans.:(

I'm really tempted by those Tanker boots. I'm not quite sure how much I'd wear them though. They're really neat looking, and I've heard they're pretty comfortable, but they're just a bit more "biker" than my current wardrobe....
They are really nice, I remember looking at them a while back. I think they'd work well, you would only ever see the straps and buckles etc. if you were sitting down, even then, just a cool old school military edge. Walking around, they'd just look like a nice boot!

Grant

Yup, already took advantage of the sale. No tax and free shipping as well. Just type in ECONOMY when making payment.

Dumpster D

Been thinking about the ELC Roughwear B-2 Cap for a few years. HPA had them in stock but the sizes had varied apparently? Was told the sizes are running slightly smaller than they used to?

...Just never really followed through and placed an order when I had the cash for that reason.

..Never really got to see good photos of that aside from the ELC site. Have always wondered how it looks outside of the ELC photos, but don't know anyone who got one.

Members online

Latest posts