• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RM Williams whiskey yearling

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Merchandise is still being rescued from the Red Zone in Christchurch, and with no other outlets there, the RM Williams stock came to Auckland.

And somehow, since joining this forum, I keep accumulating boots, so I picked up another couple of pairs. The Whiskey Craftsman were orphans, so I couldn't resist them, and I'm posting because it's such a good colour with lighter russet jackets.

The whiskey yearling is Made To Order (after I figured out the MTO on the box) ... so usually a six week wait.

RMW-Whiskey.jpg

Falcon_52

Very nice, David. There is an American retailer, Ben Silver, that carries these type of RM Williams boots. They always look soooo comfortable when I thumb through the catalog.

Noel

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Thankyou both ... yes, RMW does great catalogues.

I should point out that my camera flash went off, so the colour isn't quite that bright on the street.