• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RM Williams 1936 Pattern Boots- possibility

Andrew

I'm currently having discussions with RM Williams about the possibility of them making custom order 1936 pattern boots- and that means you could request the colour- so Black for the Commonwealth and Brown for the USAAF!!

At this point they have confirmed that it may be possible, but they would cost....way more than any other offerings available. They would regard these as custom ordered top boots.

If anyone is seriously interested in possibly ordering a pair (not necessarily immediately) pm me and I will let them know what kind of interest there may be for an order. (The next step would involve me sending them a pair of originals to assess the idea so it would cost me!)

If realized i'm sure these would be "the" definitive '36 repro, and I expect would be hard to pick from NOS originals.

PM me if you are keen.

Andrew

Tim P said:
40,41 or even 43 maybe...

Too cryptic Tim, whatchamean? If you're talking other patterns no sorry.

At this point I haven't pursued this any further as interest is understandably light, however this may change.