• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rigger Depot

Kermit3D

Yes, I like what they have to offer. You can see that they're passionate people, even though it's a niche market.
In the "info" section, there's some really interesting stuff.

For example:

MauldinFan

I've been pondering getting a red group QAC harness from them, but have yet to confirm with anyone who has ordered from them as to how good and quick the stuff was.

Last edited:

AllianceAAF

First time commenter here.. I ordered from them just over a year ago and had no issues- great communication, fast shipping, and nice products.

However, I reached out to the owner Josh a few weeks back, about ordering something else, and never heard back. I even sent a follow-up last week. I'm unsure what to make of it, given how well he communicated last time I ordered.

Chandler

It looks like the outfit does a lot of film production work -- maybe they're working with "Masters of the Air" and are behind with correspondence?

foster

I ordered several times with Rigger Depot, and I have been impressed with the product and quality. I have two harness replicas, and I also sent an original seat chute rig which was restored professionally. Based on my experience, I would definitely recommend them!

A friend who is not on VLJ had been corresponding with the owner throughout 2018-2020 and he passed along that film work was keeping the owner very busy with production and projects, and I do not know if this is still the case.

MauldinFan

Masters of the air is long done with the production. It's been a couple of years since the last things were made for that series and I know of no AAF themed predictions going on right now.

warguy

I ordered a kit bag from them a year or so ago. I had emailed them twice and never heard back, but then Josh contacted me saying the emails had ended up in his spam. He was super nice once we connected and the bag is exceptional. You might try sending him a few emails in case that is what is going on again.

MauldinFan

Just got this yesterday, a AN6513 Harness, made by him, with original hardware.
20240413_211203-01.jpeg

I'll be wearing this at the Olympia airshow in June when we get to see the B-17G coming!