• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repro or original?

Andrew

I'll probably be wrong but i'll have a go...

looks original to me and my thoughts are it's a Perry- collar stand and construction, pocket shape, collar shape, but I admit that the crown looks new and I thought Perrys only had Conmar or Talons, plus the nipple studs pass throught he zipper and lining on mine but on this one it's back on the lining only.

Be nice to see the eps and sleeves...

jacketimp

Leadsky said:
I'll probably be wrong but i'll have a go...

looks original to me and my thoughts are it's a Perry- collar stand and construction, pocket shape, collar shape, but I admit that the crown looks new and I thought Perrys only had Conmar or Talons, plus the nipple studs pass throught he zipper and lining on mine but on this one it's back on the lining only.

Be nice to see the eps and sleeves...

there are crowns on perrys tho' rarer.......i think jason is our man to confirm!

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
jacketimp said:
there are crowns on perrys tho' rarer.......i think jason is our man to confirm!

I looked on John's CD .... he states that Perrys are known for having Conmar zippers.

And of the 5 on the CD, 4 of them do ... the last one wears a Crown, and has no label.