• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repair a Conmar slider

bebel

Hi all,

The slide of the Conmar main zipper took off from the zipper on a G-1. Not broken. Could anybody tell me how I can repair it? Thanks!

Franck

conmarzip001.jpg

conmarzip002.jpg

watchmanjimg

Having replaced several of these over the years I'd have to agree with the other posters. However, the good news is that replacing the slider is a fairly easy job if you have a spare. If not, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to help. I have a fairly large supply of jacket parts.

bebel

Thank you for your replies, gentlemen. :D

watchmanjimg said:
Having replaced several of these over the years I'd have to agree with the other posters. However, the good news is that replacing the slider is a fairly easy job if you have a spare. If not, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to help. I have a fairly large supply of jacket parts.

Watchmanjimg,

I do not have any spare. I would like to have one to change if I cannot repair it. I would not like to change the complete zip... PM Sent. Thank you.

Franck