• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED AFTER ADVICE - THANKS ALL!

Pilot

Nice watch Pilot! I think mine must be repro.... especially now I know how much they are new! The glass cost me £45 and the strap was £20..... hence my asking price. I would not want to hoodwink anyone - I want to be transparent! Any questions, please ask. As I said - I just don’t need it.
cheers
Jim
Yes! yours is a repro! a fake!
please feel free to check all the copyright issues about dealing with such!

Shropshire-lad

Well - to be honest, I do not want to p!ss anyone off with buying something they think is real - hence my caveat with the original description. I’ve never had the back off the think for fear of damaging seals, etc - so cannot say definitively but, as “southoftheborder” advised, I described it as best with detailed photos so anyone interested could have a look. Incidentally - the reputable jeweller that replaced the glass DIDN’T SAY A WORD EITHER WAY about it’s origin...... they chap asked me if it was real as he hadn’t seen one before and I DID NOT KNOW for certain. I just shrugged..... “what’s a girl to do??”
Anyway up - The watch owes me £60 for the glass and strap - at that price I can keep it and wear it until it dies! I just don’t need it.... I have two other models.
IF anyone wants a replica pilots watch that doesn’t scare the bejeezus out of them to be wearing it ...... £65 including postage and get in touch. But -please don’t shoot me for for being honest about the thing!!!!
Cheers for now,
Jim (holding his head.....)