• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

R M Williams Boots

delta102uk

I'm looking to buy another pair of R M Williams boots...my last pair were purchased direct from Oz but UK customs hammered me with VAT and import duty!....are there any cheap outlets or factory shops in europe?..i'd even consider a pair of factory seconds...any help/advice gratefully received!

Sean K

What sz are you and what model are you after, I have some boots and brogues FS that I'm going to put up on eBay when I pull my finger out.

Mine are RMW 9.5 G, equiv to a US 10.5 D in Aldens.

More than happy to mark value down.
Bevan.

pipvh

Let us know if you manage to find a cheaper source in the UK. I love RMWs but they've become pretty pricey. When I replaced my last pair of Gammons I bought some Red Wing Chelsea boots which have been a good alternative, and about £50 cheaper. Having said that, ideally I'd like both...

Andrew

bristolherc said:
What sz are you and what model are you after, I have some boots and brogues FS that I'm going to put up on eBay when I pull my finger out.

Mine are RMW 9.5 G, equiv to a US 10.5 D in Aldens.

More than happy to mark value down.
Bevan.
Ahh c'mon Bevan, now you can sell of a jacket or two but you're not supposed to part with your RM's. They're for life :lol: