• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quick quick quick

rich

You're welcome, sorry that the thread got a little ... derailed.
[/quote]

Sorry guys, especially Peter - I was fooling around and should have realised it was getting inappropriate.

Vcruiser

jacketimp said:
hacker said:
yeah, right!....busted amigo :lol: .....it's becoming clear now :eek:

El Sacco

van,

circumstantial evidence size 38-40, depending whether i've been pumping iron at the gym

............before jacketimp i was shanghai joe......besides a couple of the mods can vouch for me.........

Hey...El Sacco is not me. There is only one of those..so aptly named by the Spanish Flea. I am the inoccent bystander who only asked a question....
I think the confusion comes in not only in sizing...but perhaps with name changes as well. Pumping iron is cool...however Sneeko claimed ..or should I say threatened that he was surely a grand practitioner of the flying jackslap of the ancient oriental masters..but only when confronted by a big Marine a few thousand miles away.
Yeah..but the trouble is...then we gotta find someone who will vouch for those couple of mods....
VB

Oh Yes...and I want to humbly apologise especially to David(I think)...or JL..or maybe PG...and sadly even Bevan.

jacketimp

van,

think nothing of it...........if i were indeed the named one the mods would have gotten wise looong time ago......

later, dude/ i was going to say hasta la vista but on second thoughts..... ;)

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Winning bid: US $556.00

I just hope it sold to someone here ... this jacket was too good for strangers.

deeb7 said:
Winning bid: US $556.00

I just hope it sold to someone here ... this jacket was too good for strangers.

Not a stranger, one of the best. ;) the bugger got a DEAL!!!, honestly hope it works for him. :D

BEVAN