• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your B-15s here

A

Anonymous

OK, who makes the best B-15 repro in your opinion
and please post your own here.

A

Anonymous

Yes too bad

nored205a.jpg

this one is nice

Atticus

I've only owned one B-15 and that is my Alpha Replica B-15C. It probably isn't the best B-15 repro in the world...and Alpha doesn't make it anymore....but when you could buy them, they were the best B-15 repro you could buy for under fifty dollars. Here it is. It has an incorrect dynal collar and an incorrect Scovill paperclip ziper, but I bought it brand new for $45 bucks and shipping.

JackiesTesters107.jpg

AF

A

Anonymous

Thanks
I need the cotton version like the photo above, not the nylon as yours.
I am looking around but can't seem to find any (except Eastman's out of my budget)

Peter Graham

Platon, here's my B-15 repro. Not exactly what you're looking for I know but BR produce the standard B-15 also and if the quality of my jacket is anything to go by then it might be worth sourcing a second hand one. I gather the more recent ones are even better than mine.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8764

A

Anonymous

PLATON said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Polo-Ralph-Lauren-SHEARLING-DOWN-Army-Bomber-Jacket-S-/110663927688?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item19c4158788

Nince mouton here
I looked at this jacket. liked everything but the lining. the oxygen snaps are correct, nice collar, and knits. Like the aged outer shell.