• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please identify movie

A

Anonymous

Which movie features this?
Anyone?

$T2eC16FHJHEE9ny2p)s4BQT1ss0UZw~~60_3.JPG

watchmanjimg

Is that a Ministry of Defence broadarrow on the item being removed from the airman's pocket? In any case it differs from any US-issued survival kit I've seen. Looks like ELC had limited availability of props for the photo shoot.

Stony

Is that a Ministry of Defence broadarrow on the item being removed from the airman's pocket? In any case it differs from any US-issued survival kit I've seen. Looks like ELC had limited availability of props for the photo shoot.

U.S. airmen were issued British kits, so it's not out of line to be in the picture. They used Brit helmets, goggles, boots, gloves and survival kits.

watchmanjimg

Stony said:

U.S. airmen were issued British kits, so it's not out of line to be in the picture. They used Brit helmets, goggles, boots, gloves and survival kits.

True enough, but I'd still bet they'd have used US gear in the picture if they had it available.

Stony

Stony wrote:
Quote:

True enough, but I'd still bet they'd have used US gear in the picture if they had it available.

Brit gear was actually sought after by U.S. airmen. I think the photo is spot on. (JMO)

ausreenactor

Look at the sad panda in the background? He must really hate catching US aircrew? Must have been a Friday afternoon...all that paperwork :D

I always thought British flying boots were the holy grail? The Germans loved them.... Cool pic though..

Couchy

A

Anonymous

judging from the hair style the airman looks more British than American, or I could be wrong?