• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Play day for the A-6As

Clark J

A-6As still going strong!!!!Not so much for the fat guy!!!!!!!!
010-5.jpg

dmar836

Any pics of those when dry? I don't think I have any that I would trust not to tear where the rubber meets the shearling. Impressive!
Dave

fishmeok

That's not impressive- down here in the city (about 10 miles south of where Clark is standing in suburban comfort) we got somewhere around 10-15 feet easy. Or thereabouts.

Took me 2,5 hours last night to get from Eden Prairie to North Minneapolis (had to use back roads). This isn't even a big snow for us, but I have never seen the damn freeways so bad- complete parking lot.

On the other hand the AWD Dodge lead sled wagon I have is a hell of a lot of fun in the snow when you turn the traction control off...

It is so warm out here (about 18 degrees F) I was roasting with just Clarks' old Eastman sweater on while shoveling out my driveway. I do love winter sometimes...

Cheers
Mark

Tim P

B6 D1, Irvin and B10 have all had an airing over the past few days.... Loving it. I even go out to get things I don't need just to wear the jackets...

Clark J

fishmeok said:
That's not impressive- down here in the city (about 10 miles south of where Clark is standing in suburban comfort) we got somewhere around 10-15 feet easy. Or thereabouts.

Took me 2,5 hours last night to get from Eden Prairie to North Minneapolis (had to use back roads). This isn't even a big snow for us, but I have never seen the damn freeways so bad- complete parking lot.

On the other hand the AWD Dodge lead sled wagon I have is a hell of a lot of fun in the snow when you turn the traction control off...

It is so warm out here (about 18 degrees F) I was roasting with just Clarks' old Eastman sweater on while shoveling out my driveway. I do love winter sometimes...

Cheers
Mark
Or maybe it's that dam Chrysler product you drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!