• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Platon Dubow Size 40

ZuZu

One of best repro Dubow IMO

I agree. Maybe a couple of tiny things not so accurate but I could live with them. I really like the idea of a company which concentrates on making one WW2 contract right. I also think he probably gets WW2 sizing right but in today's world he'd be better off making all of his sizes one size bigger. Really a great jacket for the price.

Flightengineer

I agree. Maybe a couple of tiny things not so accurate but I could live with them. I really like the idea of a company which concentrates on making one WW2 contract right. I also think he probably gets WW2 sizing right but in today's world he'd be better off making all of his sizes one size bigger. Really a great jacket for the price.

That's true, I have two jackets from Platon and I'm absolutely happy with them. To please my perfectionism I replacer repro slider with the NOS Talon М42 on one of and now its my fave lovely jacket.