• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pike Brothers news from Duxford

havocpaul

Pike Brothers had a small stand at Duxford Show this weekend with a range of their products ( including some nice vintage repro denim). Their B-10 looks better in the flesh and in talking to their young guy from Germany they are to improve the B-10 this autumn with Talon zip on the correct 'right' side. They are also planning on a B-15A and an A-2 although I would think it better for them to concentrate more on the cloth jackets than join the increasing A-2 repro market. I think it is to their credit that they are making improvements and moving forward with more product and I wish them success.

dadgad

Appreciable indeed, I was substantially disappointed by their B10...I returned it to them the day after I got it, go figure.

Clark J

It would be a nice jacket.....all they need to do is put better knits,move the zip to the US side and put better mouton on it!Then yes it would be nice!Oh and taper the sleeves also.

texmexrex

howdy!
FNG here!
my name's Jason. I'm 'merican living in Germany and 'm currently shopping 'round for my first B-10 Jacket. I don't care for vintage goods too much because I like to use my stuff, not collect it...

So, I'm checking out these Pike Brothers Jackets. Has anyone bought one recently?
How are they?

I'm still scanning the threads here so bare with me please...

uh, I mean bear