• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pic of me and Hercules

I finally got around to taking a pic of me wearing my vintage Sears horsehide Hercules jacket. Thought you'd like to see it.

vintagejacket0032.jpg

fedoralover

better duck

Nice looking jacket and looking good on you. One question comes to mind looking at your stance: is that position in which you hold your hands there comfortable, or are the handwarmer pockets a tad too low for real comfort?

better duck said:
Nice looking jacket and looking good on you. One question comes to mind looking at your stance: is that position in which you hold your hands there comfortable, or are the handwarmer pockets a tad too low for real comfort?

They seem comfortable enough, although I'm not typically a hands in my pockets sort of guy anyway. I put them in the pockets just for the pic. I really like this jacket and will be wearing it alot.
fedoralover

Corey

Thanks for sharing. That's a wonderful looking jacket and excellent fit on you. I think the Aero long HB is based on that type of jacket. What's the back configuration on your jacket?

Interestingly there was an exact copy of this jacket that just sold on ebay recently. It was in poor shape, but it was a large size and the seller got $365. for it. Here's a pic of it. Mine looks brand new by comparison.
oldherc.jpg

fedoralover

Thanks, I've really enjoyed wearing this jacket this winter. It was a rare find to get one this age in such exceptional shape and that fits and so cheap. The poor fellow who bought the other one in the above pic ended up putting it back on ebay and didn't get much out of it and that was after he had tried to repair it.

vintagejacket0032.jpg

fedoralover