• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Patched 1970 Brill Brothers G-1

bgrant570

Hi there gents. I posted a new member bio yesterday where you can read a little bit about this jacket (TLDR, it was my dad's), but here is the picture heavy post about it. I tried to get all the pertinent details, but let me know if there's anyting else you'd like to know or see. Also, I posted about the significance of some of the patches in the patch thread. Enjoy!

IMG_E0109.JPG
IMG_E0110.JPG
IMG_E0111.JPG
IMG_E0112.JPG
IMG_E0113.JPG
IMG_E0083.JPG
IMG_E0085.JPG
IMG_E0087.JPG
IMG_E0089.JPG

-Brian

Thomas Koehle

Another really nice jacket.

I own 2 "BRILL BROTHERS" -1 in the "issued" version - another one in the version for the civilian market. Both jackets ain't real "impressive" concerning quality of the leather compared to other makers.

What's your impression?

bgrant570

Another really nice jacket.

I own 2 "BRILL BROTHERS" -1 in the "issued" version - another one in the version for the civilian market. Both jackets ain't real "impressive" concerning quality of the leather compared to other makers.

What's your impression?
Well, I’m probably not the best person to ask. I have touched exactly two G-2’s; this one, and one missing a label which I believe is an E series. I like the leather better on this one than that one. That’s about all I can tell you.