• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Star A2

Robman

Saw this one this morning, an original Star A2. Looks to be russet originally from the inside the pocket photo. Needs work for sure. Certainly an example of single contracts coming in a variety of shades of brown.

Item number 270351136238.

Roughwear

Yes, its such a shame to see the damage on this rare Star A2. It appears slightly lighter than my size 42 original, although it could be the light when the pics were taken. I will give this one a miss.

Robman

The telltale sign (did I spell that correctly?) is the inside the pocket shot showing a nice lighter brown shade.

Double edged sword....could probably pick it up cheaply but would end up costing a fortune to fix....not mentioning the rotting leather.

kevlarg

Robman said:
The telltale sign (did I spell that correctly?) is the inside the pocket shot showing a nice lighter brown shade.

Double edged sword....could probably pick it up cheaply but would end up costing a fortune to fix....not mentioning the rotting leather.

The rot would make it unwearable no matter what one did with the knits liner or pocket. It would end up being an expensive display piece.

A

Anonymous

If you replaced all the damage on this one all you would be left with is the label.

Al the best Jeff

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts