• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Aero 3785-P?

Silver Surfer

got my attention. it appears to have been relined [as was mine], knits replaced, and a conmar zipper installed. be looking at the close up of the inside pocket, it is easy to see that the jacket was redyed, or painted over. never the less, a rare bird,, and seems to be in ok shape except for the flaking on the right sleeve..

bseal

got my attention. it appears to have been relined [as was mine], knits replaced, and a conmar zipper installed. be looking at the close up of the inside pocket, it is easy to see that the jacket was redyed, or painted over. never the less, a rare bird,, and seems to be in ok shape except for the flaking on the right sleeve..
Easier to see it when you are on the other side, looking in?

;)

Silver Surfer

que? i was referring to the pocket pic in the listing where there is a distinct dark brown color that stops appx 2" blow the the pocket flap, thus indicating redye. still unclear?

caddyd

Its getting harder and harder to find original A-2's with good, solid leather, especially among the low number contracts.

caddyd

Can do ~ Its heading north and should be here in time for my B-Day mid July. Here's a couple of pics that sold me and I'll post a few on arrival.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (76).jpg
    s-l1600 (76).jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 52
  • s-l1600 (78).jpg
    s-l1600 (78).jpg
    252 KB · Views: 63
  • s-l1600 (77).jpg
    s-l1600 (77).jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 55
  • s-l1600 (80).jpg
    s-l1600 (80).jpg