• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

original A-2 Flight Jacket from the Art of the Flight Jacket

Vcruiser

This is getting ridiculous! Someone always covering for Senicko on the FL. Now they've completely deleted that thread.....
Van

Andrew

All other intrigue aside I wonder where such a piece came from... It appears to have gone under all the radars.

Someone alluded to a significant collection being sold off?

Peter Graham

Leadsky said:
All other intrigue aside I wonder where such a piece came from... It appears to have gone under all the radars.

Someone alluded to a significant collection being sold off?
Stevie boy bought it off ebay a few weeks back. If I remember correctly, there were only a few bids and he paid about $650 for it.

Andrew

Interesting. A healthy $300 profit. I'm always surprised when buyers don't check the recent purchase feedback of sellers to see if the item is listed in their feedback- you get a better picture of correct value.

I hope the new owner was aware of the rot :)

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Leadsky said:
Interesting. A healthy $300 profit.

I think the profit was made in the buying, Andrew. The original listing lasted less than an hour, and a half, with a low BIN.

The buyer, this time, is a long-time member here .... he knows what he's doing.