• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old ELC Brochure

dmar836

Found this in an old trunk while stowing away non-AAF WWII clothing.
I received this catalog while in college(2nd time around) in about '95.
This was when ELC had only the RW A-2 as a contract repro and then their ELC labelled A-2 we've been seeing so much for sale lately.

IMG_7215.jpg

Thought you all would get a kick out of it.

Dave
Kansas City

dmar836

I thought it was tossed long ago. I remember seeing the lists of details like thread wt, color, and stitches per inch and thought it was insane. Now we have so much to choose from.

johnwayne

Ah, but have you got the card with all the little bits of leather and cloth samples affixed, that came with it? Maybe not if out side the UK? I've still got the first mail out ELC ever did, not a brochure but front and rear photos of an A2 plus an A4 sheet with prices and again, some small approx 2" square samples of leather - dated from about 1990 I think.

cheers
Wayne

better duck

johnwayne said:
Ah, but have you got the card with all the little bits of leather and cloth samples affixed, that came with it? Maybe not if out side the UK?

Yes I have the card together with all the samples affixed.

johnwayne said:
I've still got the first mail out ELC ever did, not a brochure but front and rear photos of an A2 plus an A4 sheet with prices and again, some small approx 2" square samples of leather - dated from about 1990 I think. Wayne
Ah, you got me there: mine is from 1989 (I think, and I'll check later on), but it is the folder with professionally made photographs. Yours probably predates mine, so must be older than 1989