• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not a bad price, but would you just for fun?

Tim P

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WW2-US-Navy-AN-J- ... 7C294%3A30

for a knock about jacket, the look of an A2 from the front, the comfort of a navy jacket without the Tom Cruise collar.. cheap.. some of Barry lyndons other stuff is just fine.

I probably wouldnt but it may appeal to some, some may say it is neither fish nor fowl, others may see the advantages of the design..

ghq1

Re: Not a bad price, but would you just for fun? ANJ-3

Yes and I did. . .

but got mine from Gibson & Barnes in goat . . and it's a beauty . . .

G&B makes a current version which they call an F-82 with handwarmers . . .I asked for their older simpler style ANJ-3 and they made up a nice one for me . .though it does NOT come standard with the inner map pocket . . . The single layer rib rack waistband is not my fave but once it snags or wears out then I'll simply replace it . .

Great functional jacket esp the bi-swing back (I'm a sucker for the bi-swing in the old W&G dress shirts and summer M-421A, Filson tin & shelter cloth jackets and even Orvis shirts when they "hosted" or "hoisted" a few W&G designs for a short time)

It's just a great comfortable design that I reach for more than my std A-2's or G-1's . .