• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No info....

tamoko

Can anybody see condition from this photo ? I asked about condition. No answer from seller.
Stupid to pay top money for damages jacket.

Willy McCoy

I could ascertain/deduce from the details in the photo, description, other items for sale(scrap book from a General Hough), and area the aucenticity. There goes a good eBay find to a bidding war due to someones inquiry being posted to a newly revised item description. Must be a noob. :lol:

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Clark J said:
I think he knew all along!!!!

there is Japanese or some type of foreign language on the tags pictured that I found inside pocket so don't understand this really

does have buzz rickson label on inside pockets and original tag with instructions and etc. How do you know which is a reproduction???

Well it's not rocket salad .....

asiamiles

I have one of those Green Knit Buzz L-2A's. Indeed, it my one nylon keeper, even though I've only worn it 3 or 4 times -- L-2A's are probably not warm enough for a cold winter and nylon is too hot for summer so I just didn't get much chance to wear it -- and I've sort of designated it my rainy day jacket. It fits really well, with none of the length issues I have found with the heavier nylon jackets; MA-1's just look terrible on me.

I know some question the green knits (did they just find their way onto L-2A's as replacements, or are what we see in photos blue knits where the dye has run, or...?) but I think they look really smart and personally I wouldn't consider a blue knit L-2A as I find them a little dull.

ausreenactor

Just told the wife, I'm not spending money, I am SAVING money!! Good get I reckon at that price..

Regards..

Couchy

ausreenactor

Have actually come home at the right time. While sitting in the very MA-1 of which you speak, the
wife was using the N3-B. Never looked so good. Seven months pregnant with the Nanook of the
North look. Have decided to start patching up some of these bad boys in the style of the BR
jackets with period unit patches etc. Picked up a White HBT Stamped name tape for the MA-1 and
will get a pilot wing cheaply on eBay. Have a DLMiller 7th TFS patch all set to stitch on. Moving to a
cooler part of the world withthe jackets at the end of this year, after a quick stint in Timor.
More tax free coin. Half way topaying cash for the house. Not keen on paying all that interest. Will
have to do it minus the wife & kids. University and day care/school prevented the family moving as
a whole. But will have all the jackets!! Need a good L-2 and I think I am set...and a B-15D...who am
I kidding...thanks for the response!!

Couchy

ausreenactor

Buzz Rickson's L-2A 44 as new. Came with the tags in the pocket. Light weight and probably the most suitable jacket for the tropics of an evening. All my other kit now obsolete. On the hunt for an L-2 now...Need an OD to give the WWII look, without the weight or fur collar...

Very nice jacket....in the hunt for patches, rank etc now...

Couchy