• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

nice patch

A

Anonymous

Fun design, but the seller is bullshit in his description, and overpriced

a2jacketpatches

Cmon guys, with all those officially official looking stamps? and 109.00 It's got to be what he says it is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit - But WOW! he's actually selling a few at that price for such simple stuff. I may have to bust out the Liquitex and paint pens again, looks like about a hundred bucks an hour to me!

A

Anonymous

I just can't read the 20 pages in the item's description

a2jacketpatches

Think I saw a couple of acrylic paint lots in his other items. Wonder if the stamps are for sale. He may be giving up the brand new vintage patch business.

EMBLEMHUNTER

Yeah , this guys stuff has been on E bay quite a bit and all sorts of designs, I was told that his paint cracks via a person who got one , he's nervy selling them as "WW2" ....................................................... the only thing WW2 about them is the design, the patches themselves sure aren't..................................