• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newly purchased Bronco A-2

bazelot

I just purchased a Bronco A-2 that was depot redyed and since the label was missing they also put a Size 40 stamp on the lining. I added a repro label to complete the jacket.
The lining is in excellent shape with minimal wear. Also I measured the jacket and I think it's a size 44 per the measurements:

pit to pit 23"
shoulder to soulder 19"
sleeve length 25.5" / 26"

Everything is original, cuffs, waistband and lining have minimal wear. THe only issue is damaged leather above the right cuff. I think the leather was dipped into something and it turned this section of the leather (1" around the cuff) into something really hard and brittle. I haven't done anything to fix it yet. Otherwise the leather is beautiful. THe Crown zipper is flawless

Picture094.jpg

Picture103-1.jpg

Picture102.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Picture096.jpg

Picture093.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Picture087.jpg

Picture104.jpg

dujardin

splendidddddddddddd

just need a beautiful patch to take place on the sewing remnants :lol: :lol: :lol:

bazelot

The leather is indeed in great condition. I will probably not wear it as it is a bit big for me. I don't really know what to do with the damage around the cuff on the right sleeve. There are 2 things I see, either shorten the sleeve 1" or patch it up from the inside.