• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Tiger / Textbook Disney AVG Insignia

a2jacketpatches

seura001.jpg

seura002.jpg

seura003.jpg

seura004.jpg

On a grid of 1 inch squares as usual and a bit smaller than my usual back patch tiger. I had to make some very minute alterations to the design in order to make stitching possible on small details, but I did not stray from the basic image enough to distort it.

CBI

possibly your nicest one yet. I see it sold quickly on eBay. I would love to see a 5 inch is diameter version for a breast patch.

Your Indian motorcycle patches are looking terrific as well. I almost want to buy a motorcycle jacket just so I can sew one of them on something.

a2jacketpatches

I'm gonna do a very small one to fit within a 5" disk and also about the size of my usual tiger. The one that extends outside the disk a bit on the chest patches.

CBI

the 5 inch one would be great - I liked the colors you used on the recent large one!

A

Anonymous

I generally don't like patches on my jacket but would have no problem with this one on