• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Scenery?

dadgad

This is an email I just got from Vintage Productions, do you think that this would lead to a new scenery?

Dear valued Ebay customers past & present. Due to all the ridiculous new rules Ebay has been implementing we will be gradually moving the majority of our auction listings over to Bidstart. Bidstart has recently jumped feet first into the militaria market and we are throwing our support behind them. Like any new venture it is going to take awhile to gain the momentum needed, but please, check our Bidstart listings frequently, as we will be gradually loading a lot of new items there. When we first started selling on Ebay back in 1997, it was a great location to buy and sell at. Now, due to all the new restrictions and Ebay's anti-seller stances, it is no longer the same place. As a seller there are way to many ways for Ebay to hurt our sales. The more they do to us, unfortunately we have to keep raising the prices and making our rules more strict. This is not good for you, the buyers, or for us, as sellers. In case you do not know about Bidstart, please visit their home page at http://www.bidstart.com . Our listings on Bidstart are under vintageproductions.
Thank You,
Bob & Danielle Chatt

Vintage Productions

MikeyB-17

Good on 'em. I hope more folks do the same, Ebay has had it their own way for too long, and the way they treat sellers is ridiculous. I won't sell on there any more.

RCSignals

I'd like to see it happen, but given past enterprises that have tried I'll just wait and see.

eBay is not easy for a startup to compete against.