• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Pair of GW 42-18775-P's

saucerfiend

I recieved this gorgeous pair of 42-18775-P's, from John last week. Reviews and pics will be posted in the REVIEWS section, later on today.

Brian

P1010004-6.jpg

P1010003-4.jpg

Roughwear

Wow! You have a brace of really striking 18775s there Brian. Are they made from John's Japanese finished Italian hh?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Wow, what a lovely pair you have. ;)

My patient friend, Richard will be pleased to hear they're now arriving in multiples, as his California Sportswear nears the top of the list.

saucerfiend

Roughwear said:
Wow! You have a brace of really striking 18775s there Brian. Are they made from John's Japanese finished Italian hh?

Andrew,
The russet is Japanese HH and the Seal is the new Italian HH.

Brian

saucerfiend

deeb7 said:
Wow, what a lovely pair you have. ;)

My patient friend, Richard will be pleased to hear they're now arriving in multiples, as his California Sportswear nears the top of the list.

David,
No, they're not coming in multiples. The russet one has been on order and the seal one is a test jacket John made with the new Italian HH. My luck and timing was perfect. He had just made it for his site and the size was almost exactly like the russet one. I couldn't resist.

Brian

Roughwear

saucerfiend said:
Roughwear said:

Andrew,
The russet is Japanese HH and the Seal is the new Italian HH.

Brian

Brian, I understand that all Japanese-finished HH is imported, much coming from Italy.

Roughwear

Brian, you must be John's best customer buying at least six GW A2s from him in 2011. :eek: So what is next on the list?