• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Lower Pricing at Headwind Mfg Co

Skyhawk

The New Year Sale is over at Headwind but the savings continue. We are doing something that is a rarity in these days of worldwide inflation. While most companies are raising prices, we are lowing our prices! You can browse through our site to see what the deals are.

Headwind Mfg Co

We cut prices on every jacket we make. We are able to do this due to new volume pricing on production, and new sources for our top quality hardware. The materials have not changed. We still have the most authentic hardware available and authentic patterns, at 1/2 the price or less than the top tier companies.

We will be releasing a lot of new jackets this year. Including 5 new A-2 models. Stay tuned...

Skyhawk

Interest somewhat piqued. Something with snap pockets? ;)

Lots of things with snaps. The correct United Carr snaps too. Not just the pocket snaps on the pockets and collar. I will even give you the correct zippers and an accurate reproduction label.

I will be announcing the contracts later. Right now we are busy with the customer orders from pre sale, and the sale jackets. Once those are done, the new models will be rolling out.

Chandler

I will be announcing the contracts later. Right now we are busy with the customer orders from pre sale, and the sale jackets. Once those are done, the new models will be rolling out.
Not to be jumping the gun, but what sort of hides might you be using?

Skyhawk

Our hides are chrome tanned like the original hides. Finish is natural, no fake or normalized grain. The topcoat has gloss. Unlike many bargain jackets that have a dull surface. I refuse to use fashion leather that is thin, dull, and has pressed or normalized grain. No sense in making an accurate reproduction using a sub par hide that would not pass military inspection. Once a low quality hide is used, there's no improving it. No matter how much conditioner you slather on it.