• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New HD!

The new 2010 color just came out and to me it just has that 1950`s look to it I`ve been after. :cool:

AeroHighwayman024.jpg

AeroHighwayman038.jpg

veli1

Nice bike Good Wear Fan,

I love your Mustang too :eek: ...what year is the mustang in your garage???specs???

Thanks

Tommer45

Beautiful! The Softail Deluxe is one of the best looking bikes out there! Color scheme is great.. very nice. I don't ride HD anymore but my brother has 13k pretty much trouble free miles on his Fatboy so they've got their act together over there! Best of luck with the new machine.. very nice!

Tommer

Thanks guys, I put the first 40 miles on her this morning and it was a brisk 41 degrees here in Orlando. The Mustang is my son`s new car 1966 coupe 289 C-4 automatic, pony seats, and to the left my 1940 Ford 1/2 ton you can`t see in the picture.

tom james

Nice scooter! My favorite Softail. Even though it's lowered, it has a nicer ride than any other Softail. Enjoy!...........and if you ever want to part with your pickup........

Tommer45

GoodWearFan... you ever order that Langlitz you were talking about in another thread? (after you returned the Legendary). Just curious...

Also how's that bike doing? I'm having trouble putting miles on mine here in Jersey with all this snow! I'm trying to get the break-in miles on her before I head down to Daytona at the end of the month.

BD2.jpg

Tommer