• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New eBay look

asiamiles

If you've listed anything on eBay recently you've no doubt seen the message: "This is the new listing page. If you see any technical issues, please send us a comment. (Buyers will see this view in June)." I guess it's not a tech issue, but the comment I'd like to send them would be: "It looks like shit!" I'm sure they don't want to hear any critcisms which would probably only make them look longer at your listings for something to pull you up on, but why yet another change for the worse? :x

havocpaul

I only use Turbolister for listings and touch wood it still works fine plus the advantage of keeping all the info for each listing (payments, postage, etc).

asiamiles

It seems as though the "new look" may restrict the size of photos. When you click "view larger image" the size increases only moderately, to nothing like the size of the image when viewed in the old style listing. I wonder if they want to deliberately restrict the size of photos?