• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Buzz + restocks on ELC site

havocpaul

I gave Gary my order for a 42R on Saturday, expensive but always been one of my favourite jackets and looks like we finally get a definitive repro with no faults or issues...as usual it's down to the likes of BR to get it right, take note ATF, WW11Impressions, SOF, etc etc.

havocpaul

I agree, and he's messed with the side buttons, makes it look like he's got a nappie on; the Japs seem to wear them as purely fashion statements and not necessarily how they were originally meant to be worn.

Swing

havocpaul said:
I gave Gary my order for a 42R on Saturday, expensive but always been one of my favourite jackets and looks like we finally get a definitive repro with no faults or issues...as usual it's down to the likes of BR to get it right, take note ATF, WW11Impressions, SOF, etc etc.

I'd like to get one of the M-41s, but I think they'd be a hair tight on me. 46 is as big as they come, with a 6" overmeasurement (per the originals) putting them at 52". I could wear that, but it probably would look that great or be that comfortable. I have a cheap M-41 sized 48 that measures 54" in the chest, and over all that jacket is as small as I'd want to go.

~Swing

johnwayne

.....and £235 for an M41 ......are they serious!! Lovely repro it may be but come on, that's a bit steep to say the least.

Wayne

Peter Graham

johnwayne said:
.....and £235 for an M41 ......are they serious!! Lovely repro it may be but come on, that's a bit steep to say the least.

Wayne
I paid £110 for a really nice original M-41 a few years ago. The M-41 and M-65 prices are hilarious and the price hike on most of the other jackets puts them just beyond what most people would be willing to pay, in my opinion.