• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Acquisitions… N-3bs .. Southern Athletic Co and GreenBriar

B-Man2

So I planned ahead for this winter and I’m resolved never to get caught short again in cold weather! I mean let’s face it … you can never be sure when the mercury might dip below the 75F degree mark down here in Florida… :oops:

Two new arrivals today in crazy nice condition. Two military issued N-3b jackets. One from Southern Athletic .The other from Greenbrier.

On a private note I think I’ve finally gone over the edge with this hobby and need a 12 step program to stop buying these jackets:oops:
IMG_1416.jpeg
IMG_1417.jpeg
IMG_1420.jpeg
IMG_1419.jpeg
IMG_1421.jpeg
IMG_1422.jpeg
IMG_1423.jpeg
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

B-Man2

Steve
“Cold” is not a word that exists down here in the home state of Mickey and Minnie. I pay an extra couple hundred dollars a month to keep the air conditioning turned up … just so I can wear an A2 at night watching TV . My wife thinks that I am certifiably insane……. and I’m pretty sure she’s right :oops:

ZuZu

Steve
“Cold” is not a word that exists down here in the home state of Mickey and Minnie. I pay an extra couple hundred dollars a month to keep the air conditioning turned up … just so I can wear an A2 at night watching TV . My wife thinks that I am certifiably insane……. and I’m pretty sure she’s right :oops:
Now that's hardcore! You are... well yes! Certifiably nuts!

Silver Surfer

Btw, most won’t admit it but there are those of us who will crank up the ac in the Sumer just to put that new, sorta new, well, maybe not so new a-2 on. Especially when it was just delivered. Sick? Yeah, just the way I like it.

MikeyB-17

Burt, you’re officially a candidate for the rubber room! :D We’re going to be in big trouble climate-wise if it gets cold enough down your way to wear those!
Hey, I understand, it’s essential for the collection!

Micawber

Steve

Oh yes, she’s dead right;) Still, the world would be a poorer place without a few eccentrics scattered about;)

I was actually referring to going cold turkey from the madness that is jacket collecting, or collecting anything for that matter… shock horror o_O;)

noun
  1. the abrupt and complete cessation of taking a drug to which one is addicted.
    "I had to go cold turkey"

Members online

Latest posts