• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help finding one of my posts that has my facebok site links shown on before Sept of this year for hack proof of my facebook page, anyone got one

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello all VLJ members , anyone got a message or post from me before Sept 14th of this year about my facebook page site/s , ????? I need at least one or more that I hope I can use to prove my facebook was "stolen' via a hack and guy using my name and my sites and also blocked me , hope to hear from someone, Much thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E mail me please ............ or post here .............Or if possible any member here that also has a facebook account could they please contact facebook and let them know I was hacked and the guy is using my name and site pages etc ..............and that I was on FB long before he was at least back to 2014 or earlier ......

Last edited:

EMBLEMHUNTER

Serious fubar
Yeah, tell me about it , I'm not sure what to do to get this fixed, the guys using my name and took over my site pages etc , looking for anyone who can post copies of pages of posts about my facebook site before sept of this year , preferably ones from several years back so I can prove this jerk hacked me as he just joined up on FB as of Sept 14th this month , so no way he's the real person using my name .............

Chandler

Does this past post & link help at all?

EMBLEMHUNTER

Does this past post & link help at all?
It would if it had a date on it , altough it does show my page link, I'm looking more for ones with my link,date and patch/es , thanks, I did find a few looking myself :)

ausreenactor

Yeah, tell me about it , I'm not sure what to do to get this fixed, the guys using my name and took over my site pages etc , looking for anyone who can post copies of pages of posts about my facebook site before sept of this year , preferably ones from several years back so I can prove this jerk hacked me as he just joined up on FB as of Sept 14th this month , so no way he's the real person using my name .............
One of Sean's fanboys perhaps? Did you upset him?