• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NASA FliteWear Jacket mid to late 1960s

johnandyoko

1708532177982.jpeg

1708532197615.jpeg

1708532214591.jpeg

johnandyoko

Second time I've seen this post. But I think a different "new" account...
Seems like spam to me.
If you dont like the jacket, thats fine.but seems it qualifies as vintage and falls within the range of jackets that guys appreciate here. and the first time you saw the post writing “ok…” is not a good way to start a positive interaction. if youve got nothing other than ok… and this seems like spam, please have some respect, and move on to some other post.

ButteMT61

If you dont like the jacket, thats fine.but seems it qualifies as vintage and falls within the range of jackets that guys appreciate here. and the first time you saw the post writing “ok…” is not a good way to start a positive interaction. if youve got nothing other than ok… and this seems like spam, please have some respect, and move on to some other post.
Settle down there, sparky! I suggest you spend some time here before you start attacking members.
Your posts smell of spam based on past experience.
You post a set of pics, no text, and then get angry when I don't feel warm and fuzzy.
Might want to start over - if you're legit, then this jacket is a fine example of a vintage jacket, and similar pieces have been discussed here.
Really, this isn't the place to just post random pics found on the internet...

johnandyoko

Settle down there, sparky! I suggest you spend some time here before you start attacking members.
Your posts smell of spam based on past experience.
You post a set of pics, no text, and then get angry when I don't feel warm and fuzzy.
Might want to start over - if you're legit, then this jacket is a fine example of a vintage jacket, and similar pieces have been discussed here.
Really, this isn't the place to just post random pics found on the internet...
your intuition is horrible and you just keep doubling down on it. yeah random pics. get a clue. a lot easier to admit that youre wrong than whatever it is youre doing.

917_k

your intuition is horrible and you just keep doubling down on it. yeah random pics. get a clue. a lot easier to admit that youre wrong than whatever it is youre doing.
What is the purpose of your post? Do you own the jacket? Are you just seeking to share a pic you’ve found on the internet? What’s with the stupid background the jacket is photographed against?

johnandyoko

What is the purpose of your post? Do you own the jacket? Are you just seeking to share a pic you’ve found on the internet? What’s with the stupid background the jacket is photographed against?
the answers to those questions are absolutely evident and the fact that youre asking them and follow them up with an insult is really without excuse. the reason, you and the last guy are just kind of sad examples of human beings. again, you like the jackets, great. You dont. jesus, just move along. you want a history lesson, google charles duke and Gordon cooper. otherwise enjoy the aesthetic.

johnandyoko

i asked questions about them? I simply shared. I didnt ask anyone anything. lets get it straight, any insults were well deserved and in response. sharing something i love and some dork replies “ok…” and then says its spam. And that im grabbing random photos off the internet. In your 3 line reply, i can already tell youre more reasonable than the last 2. is this how guys are vetted around here? question their passion and authenticity. I had zero reason to insult anyone when i posted. but if dude wants to ask me silly questions and insult me at the same time, then he should expect it. do i have to check every other jacket post shared for “hey i just got this” and if thats not there, someone should be calling it spam or asking is this yours, or random pictures off the internet.

johnandyoko

Do you post things that arent yours? But pretend they are yours. that would be weird. Whats more weird is that you think i do and then insist on asking.

seems the proper reaction to the post…hey those are cool.and things roll from there. Not ‘this is spam’ or ‘ok…’ and peppered with are they yours, are they yours, are they yours. question someone elses integrity, not mine.

how about people acting in good faith as a starting point. that way i wont have to answer a question that implies im a liar. because you have zero reason to believe i am.

B-Man2

Hi and welcome to VLJ !
You certainly have managed to get our attention, so now that you have it .. why not just tell us about your jacket and share any background or connections you have with it?

(Nice Right ?
So let’s keep It going :))

Last edited:

MauldinFan

seems the proper reaction to the post…hey those are cool.and things roll from there. Not ‘this is spam’ or ‘ok…’ and peppered with are they yours, are they yours, are they yours. question someone elses integrity, not mine.

how about people acting in good faith as a starting point. that way i wont have to answer a question that implies im a liar. because you have zero reason to believe i am.
The really curious point is you STILL won't answer the simple question, spending a lot time and words to avoid doing so.
It's clear to me that you won't give a simple yes/no answer, which to me means you likely snagged this image randomly from the internet.

johnandyoko

trying not to shoot guys out of the sky. doing my best to make the skies friendly. my relationship to these things is magical
xoxoxoxoxo

1708915036273.jpeg