• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nakata Shoten A-2

jschare

Does anyone know anything about Nakata Shoten A-2s? The only thing I found on the internet is that the provide military articles for Japanese movies. Are they decent jackets?

RCSignals

Can't find anything about Morgan jackets. do they make their own or are they just relabeled from another maker?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
jschare said:
The reason why I'm asking is there is one on ebay with a Nakata Shoten label.

I was meaning that with the level of brands they stocked, their house label was unlikely to be any better.

rob75IT

jschare said:
Does anyone know anything about Nakata Shoten A-2s? The only thing I found on the internet is that the provide military articles for Japanese movies. Are they decent jackets?

Hi jschare,
I think I have had 2 of his decorated jacket in my hands wile in Prague. They are nice. Both draw were modified on the set.
In one of the Red Tails trailers should be one of them. The B-17 you can see on the back of a jacket.
Roberto