• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

N2-A Original Or Repro Please?

a2 fng

Not really up to speed on these so can anybody please ID this Jkt as to its origin-original or repro?

Zippers are all Conmar if thats of any help.

Many Thanks

DSCF0003-31.jpg

DSCF0004-4.jpg

DSCF0001-3.jpg

DSCF0002-7.jpg

DSCF0005-25.jpg

DSCF0007-19.jpg

a2 fng

Thanks Guys for your quick replies ;) ;)

Reason i was asking if it was original or repro is that the only info that kept coming up during a Google shirt was that it MIGHT have been a Buzz repro??

Again,many thanks.

Weasel_Loader

Decent original. C.H. Masland & Sons is by far the most common contract available and ones in this condition are quite common in Large and X-Large. It has had some use by evidence of paint rubbed off on snaps and zipper looks to be missing on sleeve pocket. Strangely interior decal is in great shape as is pocket tag. Maybe it was worn hard for a short time. :lol:

a2 fng

Weasel_Loader said:
Decent original. C.H. Masland & Sons is by far the most common contract available and ones in this condition are quite common in Large and X-Large. It has had some use by evidence of paint rubbed off on snaps and zipper looks to be missing on sleeve pocket. Strangely interior decal is in great shape as is pocket tag. Maybe it was worn hard for a short time. :lol:

Condition is very good with no damage or wear to the material-as mentioned paint wear to the snaps-sleeve zipper is present but the puller is missing.

Only issue is that 2 of the large front buttons are missing-any ideas please of where i could source a couple?

Thanks.

a2 fng

Bloody Hell Mash put most UK sellers to shame-delivered 3 days after paying :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fantastic size and detail to the buttons but unfortunately colour is way off.

Original buttons on the jkt are a very dark Navy Blue almost Black whereas the Mash buttons are a Navy Blue colour which is a shame.

Weasel_Loader

I wouldn't worry too much. Even originals from same manufacture would produce buttons and even nylon shades with varying colors. The top and bottom buttons on my N-2A had different colors. Most likely period replacements from other jackets or more recent reproduction.

N-2A1.jpg

a2 fng

Weasel_Loader said:
I wouldn't worry too much. Even originals from same manufacture would produce buttons and even nylon shades with varying colors. The top and bottom buttons on my N-2A had different colors. Most likely period replacements from other jackets or more recent reproduction.

N-2A1.jpg

Thanks for the clarification,was worried they would look out of place :( :(

Thanks