• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My repros

Andreart

had the day off and figured i'd play with photobucket.. these are my current lot:

IMG_1973.jpg

Aero russet goatskin, not as red as this pic.
IMG_1965.jpg

Aero "bronco" fqhh.
IMG_1983.jpg

G&B M-422a gaotskin
IMG_1984.jpg

Eastman HH
IMG_1986.jpg

Goodwear "aero" cowhide
IMG_1980-1.jpg

old US authentic HH

Some how i grew too wide to wear some of these, but i'm hoping to loose some weight to be able to get into them again. the Aero Goat was custom made to fit my current "waistline". its also a real heavy hide, took forever to break in.

Falcon_52

Some nice jackets there for sure. Just curious - how thick is the leather on the US Authentic? It looks quite a bit thinner than mine.
I really like the knit color on the Eastman A-2.

Noel

Andreart

the US authentic is pretty thick. i got it about 5 yrs ago, just drenched it and let it dry and it got rid of the loose fit. fits real good now. it is thicker than the eastman and GW, and a little less than the aero goat.

The Aero horse is by far my favourite, but its way too tight around the middle right now, i wore it all the time for about 2 yrs.
they all have different cuts and fit different.

I'll tell ya, i'm looking more and more at a utility type to get next, like a highwayman...I'm getting too FAT for these a-2's :)