• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new GW Perry

CBI

On a school field trip today with my 6 y.o. She was playing with her camera. Excuse the dorky expression - I was caught off guard -but here's my new(ish) russet GW Perry with the new HH from Japan. Yes, I first posted it as my Werber :roll: I am simply too swamped to even be reading VLJ let alone trying to post anything that makes sense! :x
PA200285.jpg

dujardin

Re: My new GW Werber

nice to discover you in photo.
looks good, maybe sleeves a little bit too long; just a little.
nice color
byeeeee marcel

CBI

Re: My new GW Werber

thanks marcel. In re sleeve length, I have seen so many original photos with the sleeves all over the map that my sleeve length asthetic is pretty variable. I do prefer a slightly longer sleeve as when it gets colder, I wear heavier shirts and the sleeves tend to ride up a little too much otherwise. The sleeve ride-up is my one/only bugaboo with the A-2 design in general but, I know what you mean. :)

Jason

The quintessential A-2 in my view.
Sounds like your daughter enjoys photography, a pursuit worth encouraging :)

CBI

here are the sleeves with arms (almost) straight down. I think the sleeve length is pretty good and w/o ride-up. The other jackets on my other GW post have the same length. My tucked out shirt is kind of pushed up into the jacket - no belly - really :)

IMG_3726.jpg