• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new G&B Mark 41 A-2 with patches

jschare

I sent my jacket to J.M. Charbin in California to have a squadron patch and an 8th AF patch put on. I got my jacket back today and here are the photos. The 570th Bomb Squadron was one of my grandfather's squadrons from WWII. I think J.M. did an excellent job. The patches are painted on leather. His web site is: http://www.artbysky.org/aaf.html

S7300731a.jpg

S7300733a.jpg

S7300734a.jpg

S7300735a.jpg

T-Bolt

Hi there jschare,

That is a beautiful looking A-2.........G&B certainly do a good job on their jackets!

I ran into a WWII vet at the local airport in June who was there like me to see the Collings Foundation bombers. He had on a nice A-2 with a 570th B.S. patch on it. I will try to find that photo and post when I do.

Would you do me a favor? Would you measure your stubby wing Eighth Air Force patch to determine the diameter side to side. I am going to be getting one and I would like to know how large yours is. Thanks!

Ted