• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new ELC B3

Lee-AVG

Hi tcwu,
your ELC B-3 is O.K, its color is exactly same as my ELC B-3 (Monotone, Seal brown), so don't worry about that!

Falcon_52

I wish all jackets ended just below the natural waistline. Some jackets are so long that you get a balloon in front of you when you sit down. It looks like a good fit and for the price, you must be very happy with it.

Noel

better duck

Looking good, and looking the same as my fifteen year old ELC B3 in monotone seal.
Sitting down the jacket isn't short at all, but just fine. And remember: the trousers these jackets were supposed to be worn with ended somewhere just under your ribcage and were held up with suspenders: so there was enough overlap.

Chris217

Here's a couple of photos of my grandfather in his B-3 (far right, holding the bags).

Look how big that B-3 is on him!!

Also check out the guy wearing the cowboy boots!

Rivers3.jpg

Officers.jpg

Roughwear

All the original B-3s that I have own or currently own have tended to be longer than the equivalent size ELC repro. My size 42 ELC RW redskin is almost 4cm shorter than my original RW B-3 in a size 42.