• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My New Aces High Irvin A Work In Progress

CryptoDave

Below Are Some Pics of the Aces High Irvin that Jon sent me. Waiting for Zips.

f883f022.jpg

6cf78736.jpg

fc6e49b3.jpg

00093a71.jpg

825dbeaa.jpg

e53ebe9e.jpg

6cf78736.jpg

Dave

CryptoDave

Peter Graham said:
Sorry, what's going on here ? Is this a build your own Irvin kit or something :?

No not at all. These are pictures of the Irvin that I ordered from Aces High, Jon Wainwright. He was kind enough to update me with the progress of my jacket as he is building it. I believe he is waiting for the zippers before he begins the final assembly and ships it to me. I thought it would be interesting for others to see the jacket, especially before it's assembled given Jon's superb craftsmanship.

I hope this cleared things up.

Dave

CryptoDave

flyboy said:
Peter Graham said:
Sorry, what's going on here ? Is this a build your own Irvin kit or something :?

IKEA Irvin :lol:

Soren,

LMAO :lol: I don't know if Graham was serious or not. But your response made my day.

One lesson learned, I will wait until the jacket is completely finished before I post any pics.

I don't want to hurt Jon and his spectacular efforts.

Dave

CryptoDave

Graham,

Absolutely no reason to apologize. I should have done a better job of explaining.

Hope you didn't take any offense.

Best

Dave

ausreenactor

Aces High sell you the collar for GBP0.01 and then the rest costs you more and more on a weekly basis until you build the whole jacket. Like those Del Prado books, or the car, or the ship etc.... Piece by piece... ;)

Couchy