• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my little collection

mindful

016.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

017.jpg

001.jpg

these are the three i have at the mo looking to invest in more along the way feel free on any options preferably eastman or buzz as gw take to long

mindful

thank you deeb7 i can see you are a veteran when it comes to a2 and vintage style jackets which eastman a2 would you recommend me to buy next im liking the monarch warhorse and the Havana or russet colored a2s .

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
mindful said:
... which eastman a2 would you recommend me to buy next im liking the monarch warhorse and the Havana or russet colored a2s .

I'd go with the Monarch, providing it didn't have those rigger pockets. :cool:

MikeyB-17

Aah, 548th bomb squadron, 385th bomb group. My favourite patch too. I have it on my old Eastman A-2. Welcome.

DSCF0446.jpg

mindful

MikeyB-17 said:
Aah, 548th bomb squadron, 385th bomb group. My favourite patch too. I have it on my old Eastman A-2. Welcome.

DSCF0446.jpg
yeah i saw your patch as well same as mines but different color, cool

mindful

omarco said:
I can see, nice B-15 there, is that an ELC?

yeah thats eastman got that on the realists £300 brand new just default stitching on back of the neck bargain, now its £450 :D