• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Goodwear is on its way.

RudyN

:mrgreen: I just received the e-mail Ihave been waiting for. John let me know that my A2 was sent today. It is a Perry Sportswear A2. I had to send him a name tag to put on it so it took a few days longer. Pictures will be forthcoming when I receive it. Of course that weather has decided to warm up. :lol:

Roughwear

RudyN said:
:mrgreen: I just received the e-mail Ihave been waiting for. John let me know that my A2 was sent today. It is a Perry Sportswear A2. I had to send him a name tag to put on it so it took a few days longer. Pictures will be forthcoming when I receive it. Of course that weather has decided to warm up. :lol:

That is wonderful news! You must be so excited. :)

jack aranda

Hello, RudyN:
You do have a treat in store for you--putting on that brand new A-2 for the first time. This storm we're having over the week-end is due to be gone and nice days just beyond, so you'll have plenty of opportunity to wear the new jacket when it arrives. Enjoy, and, yes, please, pics when it gets here.

RudyN

Finally, here are the pictures of my Good Wear Perry A2. The color looks different in the shots due the difference between Daylight and Flash. It feels extremely comfortable and it was worth the wait and cost. The cap in one of the photos is a Diamond Crusher.

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg